Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lack of posting...

I've been working on costumes and crafts non stop lately, and yet I havent had any time to post about them! So here is a break down of what I've been working on as of late.

-I had a photo shoot for my portfolio last weekend. I should have pictures from that to show some time next week.
- Worked on a costume for the shoot...that I may or not post. I dont know, Im just not super happy with how it turned out. 
-May still be making a wedding dress for my brothers bride, a Lydia from Beedle Juice dress!
-Working on an embroidery piece to submit to stitch spectacular , a juried embroidery show in Savanna ga. here is a preview of it, its about 75% done =)
Thats it for now! I'll update again as soon as my embroidery peice is done, and add in a new recipie I've found =)