Saturday, September 13, 2008

Vampire teeth!

So with Halloween right around the corner, I thought I would try my hand at making a pair of Vampire teeth. This is the seccond pair I have made, I crated some while in VCU's theatre program while in the crafts class. The differnce with this pair however, is that I had help from a dentist! Max's cousin has a dental office in town, and she helped me pick out better materials to make the teeth with, and gave me some great tips. Essetialy, these are snap on vaneers, so they are super strong, and match the wearers teeth color well. 

Anyway, on to the pictures!

These were super fun to make, and took about 3 hours in all to make.

1 comment:

Ansley said...

Those are awesome! Oh.. and thanks for following my blog! Maybe you could make me some crafty toy storage pouches? Hehe. ;-)