Sunday, February 8, 2009

VDAY cupcakes!

Yummy Boobies!


This year I preformed in my schools run of "The Vagina Monologues" , and I ended up in charge of our charity bake sale! What do you make for a VDAY bake sale? Boobcakes! We had it right before we preformed, and with the cupcakes and brownies I made , we made over $60!! All proceeds went to the Domestic Violence center of the Santa Clarita Vally. I made 50 of these suckers! Since I'm on a tight budget here, I made these cupcakes with mix and soda, instead of adding eggs, butter, and water. They tasted just as good, and were super moist. 



More boobies!

To make 24 boobcakes, you will need....
One box of cake mix
One can of soda (sprite of light cakes, Coke for dark)
Tub of frosting
Pink colored M&Ms

-Preheat oven to 350Check Spelling

Combine soda with cake mix in a large bowl. Stir for 4 minutes by hand, and bout 1 with a mixer. Make sure you get most of the lumps out! pour batter into cupcake pans, and place into the oven for about 20 mins. Prick the center of a cake, and check for an even cook. Remove from oven, and place cakes on a rack to cool. Let stand for 30 mins to cool before frosting. 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A word of warning on this recipe: do not use diet sodas.