Saturday, November 22, 2008

Knitting update

So I've got a few WIPs I'm working on right now, I'm hoping to finish at least one of them during my Thanksgiving trip to Atlanta. 

First off is this neat little pullover. I'm knitting it with recycled yarn I got from frogging a clearance sweater, from the maternity section at old navy. Surprisingly, they don't serge the seams of their sweaters!

Not the best picture I'll admit, but I will post a better one when its all blocked and finished.

Next up is a baby blanket! I've been going nuts over this pattern, and I finally have an excuse to knit it. Max's cousin Dee is expecting a little baby girl in March. I'm knitting this one with Vanna's Choice baby yarn. Its super soft, machine washable, and I love the colors her yarn comes in. 


The pattern for this one is simple and fun, although I did have a hell of a time figuring out how to use two circ's at once! Thank god for Ravelry, and this video.



No comments: